The E-RESPLAN project uses the C-map Cloud as a learning environment.
C-map Cloud is a free centralized web-based platform to access, store and share Concept maps and related resources and materials.
The C-map Cloud can be a powerful didactic tool for the purposes of the E-RESPLAN project, since it:
- allows the quick sharing of the C-maps among partners;
- gives the possibility to introduce annotations and comments on the uploaded C-maps, triggering communication among teachers and students, and among students as well;
- allows users to work together on the same C-map, enhancing collaborative
leaningand knowledge sharing.
The E-RESPLAN project folder is now available on the C-map Cloud: it contains reference materials on the project, including the Case Studies report and the C-Map_00, as well as the outputs of the educational activities implemented by partner organizations.
In order to access the E-RESPLAN project folder, it is necessary to create an account on the C-map Cloud and to be invited to share the folder by the Administrator.
These are the steps to follow:
- Connect to https://cmapcloud.ihmc.us/ and click on "Create an Account";
- Create your account and sign in;
- Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to communicate your username. You will receive an invitation to share the project folder;
- Click on “Start Building Your
Cmaps” and you will be directed to your personal dashboard, showing a number of tabs. Under the Message tab (the one with the "envelope" logo) you will find the invitation to share the E-RESPLAN folder. Accept the invitation in order to access the E-RESPLAN folder's contents.